From my last post I will give you tips on how to arrange a great kids party at home, on location or outside.
- Theme Always choose a theme as the centre of your event or party and work everything around this. It is great because it also involves a uniform for the kids to wear to go with the theme which is extra fun. It also provides a great way to find ideas for cake design and leads the path host the perfect event.
- Invitations make sure you are clear and concise of location
- Props find something such as a crown or piece that is vocal, outlandish and will make your VIP feel so special.
- Entertainment Make sure your guests are always entertained and there never bored using background music or by hiring a singer to sing some children’s songs
- Introduce always make sure your guests are introduced to each other so there’s never a silence or awkwardness in the room… I alway find I can match people similarities and introduce them to people I know they will have a fun time with throughout the duration of a party. I also make sure there is always a family member on hand who knows faces and names and they can do this for you if you are running about
- Refreshments make sure when your guests arrive they are greeted with a drink and a great welcoming. It breaks the ice on many levels. Whether it’s a juice for the children and an elderflower press or a champagne cocktail on arrival make sure your guests feel loved, safe and happy.